Ku-ring-gai Family History Group
The Family History Group is a very active group within the Society. We are fortunate to have an extensive range of resources from both local and overseas to assist members researching their family history.
- Birth, Death and Marriage indexes for all Australian States
- Computer databases
- Pioneer registers
- Cemetery transcripts
The Group meets monthly, February to December, on the first Saturday, with research and/or training sessions at 11:00 am, and a general meeting at 2:00 pm.
- Do you know where your ancestors came from?
- Are you aware that you have four grandparents and eight great-grandparents?
- Do you know who they were?
- Where they were born?
- Where they died, or are buried?
- Do you have convict ancestors?
- Were any ancestors born interstate or overseas?
- Did any of your ancestors serve in the armed forces?
We can assist your search for answers: visit our Research Centre on Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday (but see above) between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. We're in the Old Gordon Public School, next to the Gordon Library, 799 Pacific Highway, Gordon (Corner Pacific Highway and Park Avenue). If you can’t visit us, see our Research page.