Ku-ring-gai Family History Group
The Family History Group is a very active group within the Society. We are fortunate to have an extensive range of resources from both local and overseas to assist members researching their family history.
- Birth, Death and Marriage indexes for all Australian States
- Computer databases
- Pioneer registers
- Cemetery transcripts
The Group meets monthly, February to December, on the first Saturday, with research and/or training sessions at 11am, and a general meeting at 2pm.
- Do you know where your ancestors came from?
- Are you aware that you have four grandparents and eight great-grandparents?
- Do you know who they were?
- Where they were born?
- Where they died, or are buried?
- Do you have convict ancestors?
- Were any ancestors born interstate or overseas?
- Did any of your ancestors serve in the armed forces?
We can assist your search for answers: visit our Research Centre on Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday* between 10am and 2pm. We're in the Old Gordon Public School, next to the Gordon Library, 799 Pacific Highway, Gordon (Corner Pacific Highway and Park Avenue). If you can’t visit us, see our Research page.
* Closed 1st Saturday of the month